November 24, 2008

What an awesome movie!!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



DBF Michael and I went to see Changeling this weekend. Wow, what a movie! Angelina Jolie threw down quite a performance. I think what made it even better, or more terrifying, is that is was based on a true story. A mother prays for the return of her kidnapped son. When her prayers are answered, however, she begins to suspect the boy who comes back is not her child even though the police chief keeps telling her it is. For every single mother out there, this would be your worst nightmare. I don't want to ruin the story by saying too much. We both enjoyed it. Even though it was over 2 hours long, I had no idea we had been sitting there for that amount of time. That's how good it was. Kudos to Angelina and John Malcovich (one of my favorite actors anyway) for making this a spectacular movie.

Two big thumbs up!!


No comments: