November 16, 2008

A shout out to my readers

Id like to give a shout out to my readers. I don't know if you have experience with Feedjit, but it lets me know all of the live traffic coming to my blog, along with the places people are coming from. It will even give me a shot of their house and the area they live it. It also tells me what people were looking for when they came to my blog. Ive noticed that I have fans who are local, across the state, and overseas. From Belleville, Michigan, Phoenix, Arizona, San Diego, California, Redlands, California to Rabca, Zilina,Vancouver, Waco, Texas, British Columbia, and Montreal, Quebec. I have quite a following in the Philippines. I want you to know I appreciate all of you. I think it is awesome that I am reaching so many people all over the world. Please don't hesitate to contact me if there are questions you have regarding my blog. I love my readers and will listen to any suggestion. My expertise is Single Parenting but that's not the only thing I have experience with. I try to keep it real and be as honest as I can. So, to all of you in the Internet world, thanks for stopping by and making my day!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


No comments: