November 30, 2008

Raiders VS. Chargers

If you cant beat them, join them. Yep, its true. I have gone from a Football hater to a watcher. My man loves football. He is a Raiders fan thru and thru. So, I decided to pick a team this year and follow suit. My team, the Chargers. Why, you ask? The uniforms. I think the dusty blue jerseys are cute. This Thursday, we are going to see the Raiders VS. the Chargers in San Diego. I had to buy the tickets for the Raider side since this was a birthday present for DBF Michael, but I will be rooting for the Chargers to win. Of course, since I will be sitting on opposing teams side, my cheering will be internal. I will do my best not to jump up and yell when and if the Chargers make a touchdown. Come on, I'm not stupid. Have you seen the Raider Nation? There is no way in the world I would sit on their side and say anything except, "Go Raiders!!"

I have come along way since last year. I was fighting a losing battle against Sunday football. Now that I understand a little bit more about the game, its not so bad. I think I started my appreciation with last years Superbowl. What a game!! Talk about intense. I'm not sure if either one of our teams will make it to the Superbowl this year but I'm not going to give up hope. Come on Thursday!! Its gonna be a good game.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


No comments: